Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bringing my race finish to you!

I figured that since this was my first 1/2 marathon I might as well pay the extra few dollars to get a video clip of my finish.

(BTW, the quality is not as good as the file I have. If you would like the 7.5MB file to view in WMP I would be happy to pass it along! Or share with me your secrets on vidoes on the web ;-)


Look at the number of people I passed at the last second!! I am on the right hand side of the screen with the white hat and blue tank top. I almost plow over another finisher who is walking alongside the fence....lol.

It's funny to see the amount of people that are there finishing at the same time that I am. I don't remember that many people there at all!! I just remember seeing that finish line and looking at my watch, that's about it.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's pretty dag on cool I must say....I feel like I have a superstar for a sister!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home