Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hip-Hip Hooray!

When you work on a team that consists of 1 person (basically) you seldomly get recognized for things that you get accomplished for the business. No biggie really, just a slight oversight by my coworkers who, in my opinion, seem to take for granted all the wonderful things that my company has to offer them. Once again I am faced with the monstrosity that we call billing. I know that when billing arrives, I am guaranteed to get behind in the 500 other responsibilities that I have, during which I am sure to piss someone off. And normally it also includes working on Saturday for at least 5 to 6 hours. I am not complaining the least bit, just trying to state some facts here. The future looks very bright for our billing system and all the magic that occurs behind the scenes. I am anxiously awaiting the day when I don't have to stress over the hundreds of invoices and whether they are correct or not. I will have to admit that the system has come long way. In fact, I still remember telling the boss I was not even going to take over the responsibility unless it was somewhat automated. But anyhow, another billing cycle is upon us, more money in the bank, and more growth for the company, well, except for my department. ;-)

On to good news! After almost 4 months of early morning workouts I have finally melted off (haha) more than 30 pounds of disgusting and useless fat. I think I am going to make this the year of the 30's: turning 30 (boo!!!), losing 30 pounds, losing another 30 pounds, running 30 miles, and anything else that sounds good to do in multiples of 30.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger ML said...

Congratualtions on completing your first half and in awesome time! Sorry I didn't get to be there to celebrate with everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home