Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Baby Graduated!

Ok, so it’s just pre-school, but it’s one of those milestones in life. She’s a big girl now since she’s going to kindergarten in fall. At least that's what she tells me.

One of my vivid memories of graduation, both at Giles High School and Virginia Tech is of the girls who would wear their cap on the back of their heads. This was mainly because of the poof of hair in the front that they didn’t want to mess up. Come on, a mortar board goes on your head so that it’s parallel to the ground. I think diplomas should be revoked if people wear their hats in such a manner. But that’s just my personal opinion.

I am glad to see that Jordan isn’t ‘one of those girls’. Oh wait, maybe she didn’t have a choice. haha

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to Jordan! That pic of her and Kevin is so cute.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see daddy dressed up for the occasion! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home