Long Time No Write
I guess I can believe that I haven't posted anything for 3 weeks now. Things have been a little crazy these days....imagine that. So anyhow I think I will just make this one the highlight edition. ;-)
(no particular order, of course!)
- Nell-Marie (my office-mate) gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (William Daniel Colman) on Wednesday, June 7th! yay!!
- Jesse and Shaun finally tied the knot yesterday...wahoo! The wedding was beautiful!!
- My friend/running partner, Jil, finished her first marathon! AWESOME job! Maybe she will blog about it soon!! ;-)
- My friend/co-worker/running partner Marisa got engaged! Maybe I will buy her a wedding planning book. (lol, jk Marisa!! I know the three you already have will be good enough!)
- Helped out with a community yard sale where the proceeds went to Baby Ian
- My aunt Barbara got (re-)married and a gorgeous wedding (apparently this was her first in a church, even a wedding dress...lol)
- Watched Jordan successfully ride her bike for the first time that her uncle Brian got her for her 3rd birthday. It only took a year and half, and yes the kind with training wheels. haha!
- Met my running coach Jim for the first time since I hired him in April. What a great experience!
- I am learning how to swim "properly" for my race, thanks to the help of Jim.
- Got a road bike for my race thanks to the kindness of my strength/spin teacher at TWC.
- Decided that it would be a great idea to compete in a triathlon. Yeah, I know, it's next month....maybe I am not so bright after all. ;-)
- Also thinking that running the Draper Mile and the Army 10-miler will be great ideas too.
- I ran my fastest 400m this year, 1:31 (sweet!!)
- Went whitewater rafting for the first time ever.....what a rush! I don't think I will be going back soon though, maybe in a year. haha!
- Experienced great improvements with our billing system! Thanks guys...you know who you are. :-)
- Learned from my husband's blog that he has already met some of his 2006 goals....hmmm....maybe we'll work on the communication piece of our relationship! haha.
- Watched Drew roll over for the first time...perhaps trying to reach for more food as he is getting so big now!
- Watched Jordan complete her first level of Kindergym at gymnastics. She's going to be the next Mary Lou Retton!!......ok, maybe not.
- Last, but not least, fiddled with my blog template....I started this a while back and actually forgot that I wasn't finished. haha...I do apologize for the mess, maybe I will get back to it before my next post.
I think that's it for now, however, if you feel that you should have made the "highlight edition" please let me know! (For a small fee I can make up anything!)
Coming up soon - bridesmaid dress fitting, girls spa night and Tracy's (first) bridal shower. Fun Times!!