Thursday, October 04, 2007

Can the LG Voyager compete with the iPhone?

Probably not.

But it's good to know that there will be other alternatives to those of us who actually like the Verizon Wireless service. (Please note: by service I am referring to the network - as in NOT their Customer Service...we all know they lack in that area.)

LG will be releasing to VZW the iPhone competition called the Voyager. It's scheduled to be released around Thanksgiving. It should be interesting to see how it stacks up against the iPhone.

Personally, I was kind of excited to hear about this. I have been wanting to switch over to the iPhone, but somehow cannot seem to justify the cost. But my excitement quickly faded after I got Kev's opinion over IM:
Kev: weak dude
Kev: "I don't have an iPhone but I do have this POS."
Velvet: haha
Kev: iPOS
Kev: lol
Velvet: damn you


Man....I don't know if I want to be one of *those* people....thank YOU Apple, for making me love a product I don't even own! urgh.....

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

...while Kevin walks around with his 15 year old Treo ;)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kevin Minnick said...

5 year old Treo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home