Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Phone Spam

I just received my first phone spam message. I don't know whether I am happy or upset about it. At first, I was upset. But then, I realized that I use my cell phone for everything now, even as my home phone. So it's not really a surprise that more businesses (and their marketing teams) have my number.

When Kev and I moved to Blacksburg, we decided that a home phone wasn't really necessary. The only reason we had it in Christiansburg is because we used DSL. Now we use a cable modem, which means we don't need the land line. Even our super-nifty security system does not require a land line. My mom didn't know what to say when I told her that I wasn't getting a Blacksburg number, she couldn't fathom it. Not surprising, as she can't get cell phone service at her house.

So I guess I will have to add my cell phone number to the do not call lists. This means I would miss out on the $3.99 pizza deal at the Blacksburg Domino's that is happening tomorrow!! Man, the decisions!

(Please, no sarcastic remarks about last post being on Jan 20th....yikes!! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home