Thursday, December 22, 2005

Just Plain Dumb

I often wonder if the ability to blog will evolve into something as simple as thinking of the post and it magically blogging itself. If this were the case, I would have many more posts to entertain my my fan-base of 2 people. lol.

So anyway, Kev and I were thinking about the possibility of taking the kids to Disney World or to the new Aquarium in Atlanta next year for a family vacation. We were pricing out the flights out of Roanoke on Expedia just to get an idea of how much the flight would cost us and we were dumbfounded.....

A flight from Roanoke to Orlando, with a connection in Atlanta was only $322/person.

However,

A flight (either non-stop or connection in Dulles) from Roanoke to Atlanta was $507/person.

That is just plain dumb!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home