Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Treat For YOU!!

Yes, I know, three posts in one day. Sweet. Because we all can't get enough of Velvet. ;-)

Tonight's the night!! I have been waiting sooooo long for this! I am bouncing off the walls with excitement!! (maybe that's the Enviga I just drank.....) My skin is prickling with goose bumps!

My favorite reality show couple are BACK ON TV!

I loved to hate them in their separate Survivor seasons. I loved to love them in Survivor: All-Stars. I watched with tears of sorrow as they finished as runners-up in the Amazing Race 7. I watched with tears of joy as they vowed to be together forever in their televised wedding. And now, they are back....

Rob and Amber will be taking on 10 other teams in the Amazing Race: All-Stars!! Wahoo!!

I am looking forward to the countless hours of unproductive tv watching. I mean, with a show as captivating as Rob and Amber....er, I mean the Amazing Race....why would anyone want to stop watching tv??

The food sign up list for the season finale party coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jilian said...

And they finished first :) to make watching worth it. I think I'll be able to endure the show better once the most annoying pairs are gone - the cousins,the beauty queens and the lifelong friends. I'm pulling for the married parents currently :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home