Saturday, February 04, 2006

January In Review

I haven't had much time to blog lately, but I thought I would state some highlights of January.

*kept up with my weight loss goals and worked out about 26 times in January and shed about 12 pounds and won the workout challenge at work

*signed up to run a 1/2 marathon (what was I thinking????)

*helped create a more smooth & streamlined sign-up process for our resellers

*thought of a way to make my job easier (and to save a rain forest the size of Texas) and asked my favorite developer to help implement the *small* change ;-)

*signed my daughter up for gymnastics

*helped (haha, sort of) my niece hit her Girl Scout cookie sales goal (these little troopers are always learning ways to get involved to fight obesity, but they still sell the most unhealthy, yet addictive, food on the planet.....hmmmm)

*made some new friends

*helped my friend pick out a wedding dress!

*oh! went to the driving range for the first time in about a year. what fun! i have a lot of practicing to do!!


So anyhow, just a few things that I can think of at the moment.

There are a few things to look forward in February:

-more weight loss!!! (and my first ever massage)
-training for the 1/2
-Webmail.us 30-day Free Trial
-leadership training for ADPi
-some new clothes (finally)

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job!!!!! I'm so proud of you, are you giving me your weight loss?...ha! Man and I thought going back to work would be a good thing but I've probably gained what you have lost, weird. And the thing is that I really don't eat out I bring my own food a cheese sandwich for lunch and maybe some chips, but I have increased on the coffee take. Anyways I'm glad you're maintaining your goals, that's what it's all about. Just don't freak out if you do go a week and not shed even 1 pound. Hey I'll even make you a deal, if you get to your weight goal I'll buy you a year of tanning to show off that sexy body ;-)...Plus I'll clean your car - wash, wax and even a good ole interior carpet cleaning and scrub (lord knows it's way past overdue)....And as an added bonus I'll help you get your basement cleaned out and organized...you could definitely put that space to good use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home