Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Get To Know Your Instructor(s)

After coping with the flu bug on Sunday and half of Monday, I got back into my "normal" routine of the gym at 6am. Believe it or not, it feels good to be back at it. And even better is that I have actually introduced myself to two of my instructors. One of them I see on Mondays and actually have direct contact with her via email because she does the books for TWC. So we are always emailing each other about who should be on the corporate account, etc. This girl is FIT. One of my co-workers says that she is in her mid-40's and it's so amazing to see how built this lady is for her age. She does NOT look it at all. I heard she was a heavy-duty runner too.

As for the other one, she came up to me today and introduced herself to me and had mentioned that she has seen me come to her class for the past 2 weeks. I was like yeah, trying to get into shape, you know. She's rather fit too (imagine that) but she has to be one of the friendliest people I know. I would suspect that being friendly is hard to do when you put your class through workout-hell. At least I would have trouble being nice, haha. But anyhow, she was telling me all sorts of stuff about workouts, etc. She even gave me a huge tip about the cycling class that she teaches.....they have gel pads!! Now that might help out, maybe I will give the class another try. ;-)

So anyhow, it's nice to know that the instructors notice you and that you are not just some anonymous person in a class. I feel like they are training me personally, pushing me to reach my goals. The next time you are in a gym class, get to know your instructor(s), they are human after all.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go girl, I think if people do set a exercise routine that they committ to only a daily basis they do look and feel fit, stay with it always, Love ya Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home