Thursday, January 12, 2006

Test Run

My good friend (and co-worker) Vinny let me borrow his Nano so that I could do a test run with it this morning......and I am in love with it! I can't get over the size, it's amazingly small. As I am playing around with cool gadget I find two things that make me want to go out buy one right now.

I don't know how many people remember the game Alleyway for Gameboy, but this is my all-time favorite video game (next to the original version of Atari's Dungeons & Dragons and Nintendo's Legend of Zelda, of course). It's so mindless, but fun! Apple has created a similar type of game for the iPod called Brick. This game alone is worth the cost! (well...maybe not!)

The other feature that I found was the Stopwatch. This one is pretty good! It also has a lap (or split) feature so that you can time laps while keeping track of your entire time as well. And the best part that I liked is that it gives you a summary when you are finished, which is saved until you delete it. So, I put this to the test this morning while running at TWC. I guess the feature was pretty encouraging because I did 3 miles without too much hesitation.

According to the stopwatch my splits for the miles were:
9:26
8:55
10:08 (i think, on this one, can't remember exactly)

Not too shabby for a big girl! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home