Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Finally!!

Well, after 28 weeks, Kevin and I finally know what we are having. We had a 4-D ultrasound done yesterday and it was absolutely amazing to see the baby for the first time. We are excited to announce that we are having a boy!! I think we are going to go with Andrew for the first name. We are still thinking of a middle name though. :)

You can click on the picture below to get to all the 4-D ultrasound pictures of Baby Andrew:



















One of my co-workers, Wenjie Zheng, sent me this image that is the chinese character for the word "good". The left side is for girl and right is for boy. (I think that's what Wenjie was saying!!)

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Congradulations!! I am so happy for you both!!! Stick with Andrew it is a good name! Can't wait to see that little baby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home