Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Gadgets Are Always Fun

I just bought this Timex BodyLink gadget for my running enjoyment.

Now I never have to worry how far I have actually gone, or how fast I am running, or how fast I am going to finish a run, or how my heartrate is doing, or my vertical speed, or the altitude, or manually taking splits....oh and the time ;-)

In case you are wondering if I am *ever* going to get that iPod I have been shooting for....well, I have almost earned it (like 0.5 pounds to go, I think) but I am going to wait just a lil longer. As a matter of fact, the other items on my wish list are pretty much "blah" items now. I want them, but they don't excite me anymore. haha. Except for the iPod, of course. So, we'll have to see what I am into when those milestones occur. Until then, I guess I will just have to save my money...haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home