Monday, December 04, 2006

The Turtle

I was introduced to the “Turtle” this past weekend at a party. My friend Marisa explained that models will sometimes pull their shoulders back and stick out their neck to give the illusion of a slimmer body. So of course myself, Marisa, Beth, Katrina, Nicole, and even Kevin and John attempted this pose to see what we would look like.

The most extreme difference was obvious with me. We deduced that with my broad shoulders I was able to slenderize to model size most successfully. Check out the pics below…..they are hilarious! You will have to try this at home, just hit Marisa up with the instructions on how to do it.

All pictures from the party can be viewed here because blogger doesn't work well with pictures.

Aside from all the turtle pics, check out this one of me and Kevin.....I know, we're hot. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Jilian said...

I love the change in everyone's eyes in the 'turtle' pics :)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger evans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home