Sunday, August 28, 2005

34 weeks

Last Thursday I finished up week 34 of my pregnancy. The checkup was good. My blood pressure was great, I gained only 0.5 pounds since my last visit two weeks ago (overall gain is at 13.5), I measured appropriately, and the baby's heart rate was about 150. Overall it was a very short visit. The doctor I saw this time was the one I saw for the first half of my pregnancy. (Since I see a group of doctors, towards the end they recommend that I visit a different one each time so that the doctor on call during the delivery will be familiar with me. I have only seen 3 of the possible 5, but I have a feeling that Dr. Mogen, the one I have seen for the majority of this pregancy, will be the one that will be on call.) Anyhow, I told him my big plans for induction and after he laughed he said that he doesn't mind making the call at 38 weeks to see if my body is ready. Again, like the last doctor I saw, he said that he couldn't guarantee anything but is open to the possibility. So now when people ask me my due date I say, "hopefully Septemeber 25th!" haha :) If everything checks out ok, then that means baby Andrew will be here in less than 4 weeks.....just around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home